AJ Woman Architect of the Year 2015 Teresa Borsuk has been named on Debrett’s list of the most influential figures in architecture
Other newcomers to the list include Adam Caruso and Peter St John, Skene Catling de la Pena founder Charlotte Skene Catling, Eric Parry and Reiach & Hall director Neil Gillespie.
The annual who’s who of the country’s leading figures also includes starchitects Norman Foster, Zaha Hadid, Richard Rogers, David Adjaye, and David Chipperfield.
Last year, Asif Kahn made it onto the coveted list but this year the young star doesn’t feature.
The annual list, which also covers politics, education and sport, recognizes the most influential people in British society.
The full list of architecture and design figures in Debrett’s 500
- David Adjaye, principal, Adjaye Associates
- Simon Allford, founding partner, Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Neville Brody, dean, Royal College of Art (RCA) School of Communications
- David Chipperfield, principal, David Chipperfield Architects
- Norman Foster, founder, Foster + Partners
- Zaha Hadid, founder, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Thomas Heatherwick, founder, Heatherwick Studio
- Jonathan Ive, chief design officer, Apple
- Morag Myerscough, founder, Studio Myerscough
- Colette O’Shea, managing director, Land Securities
- Richard Rogers, founder, Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- John Sorrell, chairman, University of the Arts London
- Teresa Borsuk, senior partner, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Martin Brudnizki, interior designer
- Adam Caruso and Peter St John, founders, Caruso St John
- Neil Gillespie, director, Reiach & Hall
- Eric Parry, founder, Eric Parry Architects
- Paul Priestman, co-founder, PriestmanGoode
- Charlotte Skene Catling, co-founder, Skene Catling de la Pena
- Rose Uniacke, interior designer