Eva Jiricna, Doreen Lawrence, Laura Lee, Martha Thorne and Peter Rees among the 11-strong jury, which includes top names from five major architecture clients
The jury will select the winners of three Women in Architecture honours; the Jane Drew Prize, AJ Woman Architect of the Year and AJ Emerging Woman Architect of the Year.
The winner of last year’s Jane Drew Prize, Eva Jiricna, is joined on the AJ panel by architects, planners and clients including Anna Keay from the Landmark Trust, who was the driving force behind the 2013 Stirling Prize-winning Astley Castle project by Witherford Watson Mann.
- Claire Bennie, development director, Peabody Estates
- Moira Gemmill, design director, V&A
- Eva Jiricna, founder, Eva Jiricna Architects
- Anna Keay, director, Landmark Trust
- Doreen Lawrence, founder, Stephen Lawrence Trust
- Laura Lee, chief executive, Maggie’s Centres
- Graham Morrison, partner, Allies & Morrison
- Kathleen Morrison, project design manager, Lend Lease
- Peter Rees, chief planning officer, City of London
- Martha Thorne, executive director, Pritzker Prize
- Victoria Thornton, founding director, Open City
- Christine Murray, editor, The Architects’ Journal (chair)
The Jane Drew Prize winner will be revealed next week, with other award winners announced at the AJ Women in Architecture Luncheon and Awards at the five-star Langham Hotel in Portland Place, London on 7 February. Patty Hopkins will give a keynote speech at the event, with more speakers to be announced soon. Tickets are on sale now