Madelin, who is heading British Land’s 19ha Canada Water regeneration, is among the high-profile speakers confirmed for the CN Developer Forum next month
Roger Madelin departed Argent last year, having spent almost 30 years with the developer, to lead the overhaul of the south London site. Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation chief executive Victoria Hill will deliver a VIP Breakfast Briefing.
Other speakers include Legal & General Property managing director Bill Hughes, who will discuss the regional growth of residential and commercial development.
Following this month’s selection of 13 property partners for Transport for London, its commercial development director Graeme Craig will outline the client’s moves from turning a substantial public sector landbank into a development portfolio.
Among the developers also lined up to present at the event are Native Land, First Base, Essential Living and NOMA, with further speakers to be revealed in the coming weeks.
The programme will include regional project presentations and Q&A sessions with high-profile developers around procurement and work pipelines.
This year’s Forum takes place at the Bloomsbury Hotel in London on 9 June.
- Victoria Hills, chief executive, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation
- Roger Madelin, head of Canada Water Development, British Land
- Bill Hughes, managing director, property, Legal & General
- Graeme Craig, commercial development director, Transport for London
- Scott Hammond, managing director, Essential Living
- Andrew Locke, development director, Native Land
- David Pringle, director, NOMA, Co-operative Group
- Phil Wade, director, First Base
- Grant Brooker, senior executive partner, Foster + Partners
- Philip Barnes, land and planning director, Barratt Developments