Schemes by Duggan Morris, David Chipperfield and Wilkinson Eyre are in the running for 2015 RIBA Awards in the South region
Thirteen projects have been shortlisted for regional prizes in the RIBA South area, having being selected from a total of 48 projects submissions.
The finalists for the awards includes six private houses alongside a medical centre by Barbara Weiss Architects, a school project in Alfriston by Duggan Morris and Maggie’s Oxford Centre by Wilkinson Eyre.
The full list of shortlisted schemes
- Wokingham Medical Centre, Wokingham by Barbara Weiss Architects
- Private house, Berkshire by David Chipperfield Architects
- Private house, Berkshire by Frances and Michael Edwards Architects Ltd with Moxley Architects
- Alfriston School, Beaconsfield by Duggan Morris Architects
- Island Pavilion and Footbridge, Wormsley by Robin Snell and Partners
- Private house, Buckinghamshire by IPT Architects
- Private house, Buckinghamshire by Skene Catling de la Peña
- Fareham College CEMAST, Lee-on-the-Solent by Perkins Ogden Architects
- Fishing hut, Hampshire by Niall McLaughlin Architects
- Private house, Hampshire by AR Design Studio
- The Gateway Buildings, St Antony’s College, Oxford by Bennetts Associates
- Maggie’s Oxford Centre by Wilkinson Eyre Architects
- Private house, Oxfordshire by Adrian James Architects.
Regional winners will be put forward for the RIBA National Awards, with the lucky recipients announced in June. Those collecting national awards will then be considered for the 2015 RIBA Stirling Prize.
All shortlisted buildings will be assessed by a regional jury, with the winners of the RIBA South 2015 Awards announced on the evening of Thursday 23 April.