Architects from Wright & Wright, Martin Ashley Architects, Pollard Thomas Edwards and Tate Harmer Architects will be speaking at next week’s free AJ Spec Live event
Consultants from Marley Eternit and Interpave will also be talking at the AJ Specification Live technical seminar which will focus on roofing and drainage, with case studies on the refurbishment of the library roof at Magdalen College Oxford, conservation work at Windsor Castle and Westbrook Primary School.
The session will cover roofing design strategies as well as fundamental changes in the government’s approach to implementing Sustainable Drainage (SuDS) requirements this April. The technical update will be followed by free networking drinks in the NLA Galleries.
Join the debate on Wednesday 25 February
Time: 4-6pm (registration from 3.45pm)
Venue: NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store St, London WC1E 7BT
- Daniel Weait, Specification Manager, Marley Eternit
- Andrew Harris and Susan McDonough, Associates, Martin Ashley Architects
- Cathy Buckley, Associate, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Chris Hodson, Consultant to Interpave
- Rory Harmer, Partner, Tate Harmer Architects
- Stephen Smith, Partner, Wright & Wright
- Rory Oclayto, Acting Editor, The Architects’ Journal (Chair)