Book your seat now to hear from Arup, Aukett Swanke, Scott Brownrigg and Pattern at this month’s upcoming AJ Spec Live
Consultants from EQUITONE Facades will also be talking at the free AJ Specification Live seminar which will focus on cladding and curtain walling.
Case studies will include Aukett Swanke’s 125 Wood Street and Pattern’s cladding strategy for the Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
Arup will talk about performance led design of curtain walling and what the drivers are, while Designscape Architects will discuss its science production studios designed for Damien Hirst.
Hear about Marley Eternit’s EQUITONE facade materials which evoke the unique nature of fibre cement and provide architects with the ability to bring inspirational designs to life. Scott Brownrigg will talk about using these materials on its Hillview School project.
The full list of speakers
- Daniel Winters, studio principal, Aukett Swanke
- Jonathan Wilson, façade engineer, Arup
- Chris Mackenzie, director, Designscape Architects
- Stephen Hull, specification manager, EQUITONE Facades
- Dipesh Patel, director, Pattern
- Eamonn Kelly, architectural technologist, Pattern
- Sam Stevens, architect, Scott Brownrigg
- Chair: Owen Pritchard, editor, AJ Specification
AJ Specification Live is a series of free monthly AJ events, in association with NLA with afternoon talks providing in-depth information on design, specification, building materials and construction methods, followed by networking drinks.
Join us on 26 March at the NLA to get involved in the debate.
When Thursday 26 March, 4 – 6pm
Where NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store St, London WC1E 7BT