Last chance to reserve your spot on the AJ and Union Square’s live webinar on how to manage the finances of your practice
On 15 October, the Architects’ Journal in association with Union Square is hosting a live webinar with key industry figures to address and debate best practice in financial management processes.
The webinar will explore UK and international approaches, challenges in forecasting fees and resources, monitoring and reviewing projects, and raising an awareness of the commercial aspects of job running.
The traditional conflict that exists between design and finance will also be addressed, providing an insight into approaches that can be adopted to ensure practice-wide success.
The full list of speakers
- Beverley Wright, group finance director, Aukett Swanke
- Michael Holmes, director, Michael Holmes Consultancy
- Rodney Paesler, managing director, Scott Carver
- Tim Setchfield, client services director, Union Square
- Will Hurst, deputy editor, The Architects’ Journal
When 15 October, 12pm – 1pm (GMT)