There are just two weeks left to enter the Construction Investing in Talent Awards.
The Construction Investing in Talent Awards are the only awards that highlight the significant role HR and support teams play in delivering projects.
Entries close on Friday (23 June).
These awards celebrate the great work that HR, recruitment and operations teams do to develop, attract and retain employees – giving recognition to the people behind the projects.
New categories for 2017 include Best Finance / Professional Services Team, Best Project to Work On, and Outreach Initiative of the Year, while Best Place to Work is now available for both consultants and contractors.
There are 15 categories in total, which will be judged by a panel of 15 expert judges from within the industry and outside, including Heathrow Airport chief people officer Paula Stannett, Tesco chief people officer Alison Horner and Atkins chairman Allan Cook.
The awards will be held on 15 November at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane, London.
Entries for the awards close in just two weeks, on 23 June, and are free to enter – so don’t miss your chance to celebrate your achievements with the industry’s finest.
For more information on entries, visit the Construction Investing in Talent Awards website.
If you have any questions about the awards or how to enter, please contact George Thornton on 020 7391 4530 or via email email@example.com
Categories in full
- Apprenticeship Scheme of the Year
- Best Finance / Professional Services Team *NEW FOR 2017*
- Best Place to Work (Consultant) *REFRESHED FOR 2017*
- Best Place to Work (Contractor) *REFRESHED FOR 2017*
- Best Project to Work On *NEW FOR 2017*
- Best Retention Strategy
- Best Use of Technology
- Corporate Responsibility Scheme of the Year
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Excellence in Learning and Development
- Graduate Scheme of the Year
- HR Star of the Year
- In-House Recruitment Team of the Year
- Outreach Initiative of the Year *NEW FOR 2017*
- Wellbeing Initiative of the Year
Cita awards logo