An eclectic mix of proposals by architects including CF Moller, McInnes Gardner and Emrys Architects, have been shortlisted in a contest to design the next generation of garden city homes
The competition, which was run in partnership with the AJ and forms part of the annual Sunday Times British Homes Awards, called for innovative designs for standard house types which will be built as part of a Redrow housing development.
The six shortlisted teams drew up plans for ‘replicable’, three-bedroom houses which would cost less than £200,000 and could be built in volumne within a new garden city.
- Almond Place by Rodney Black Design Studios
- ArcHouse by McInnes Gardner
- Growing Home by WAP Architects
- Hanging Gardens House by somorjay talliss
- The Hundred Year Home by C.F. Moller
- The Garden Villa by Emrys Architects
The winners will be announced at a lunch at the London Marriott in Grosvenor Square on 16 October.