Book now to hear from Maccreanor Lavington, ADAM Architecture and Buckley Gray Yeoman on specifiying masonry at the next AJ Specification Live event
Focusing on the theme of November’s issue of AJ Specification, architects from Stirling Prize-winning Maccreanor Lavington, Buckley Gray Yeoman, ADAM Architecture, GRID Architects and sole-practitioner Jessica Barker will discuss the use of brick and stone in architecture.
The full list of speakers
- George Saumarez Smith, director, ADAM Architecture
- Laura O’Hagan, associate director, Buckley Gray Yeoman
- Laurence Osborn, director, GRID Architects
- Richard Lavington, director, Maccreanor Lavington
- Jessica Barker, architect, Jessica Barker Architect
- Paul Finch, editorial director, Architects’ Journal (Chair)
AJ Specification Live is a series of free monthly AJ events, in association with NLA, with afternoon talks providing in-depth information on design, specification, building materials and construction methods, followed by networking drinks.
Join us on 24 November to get involved in the debate.
When Monday 24 November, 4 – 6pm
Where NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT