Book your seat now to hear aLL Design, Featherstone and Young, SPARK, and Arup speak about colour and texture at the next AJ Spec Live
The fifth free event of the series will focus on the topic of AJ Specification’s July issue – colour and texture.
Featuring short talks by Sarah Featherstone of Featherstone and Young, Lianne Russ and Phil Henshaw of russ + henshaw, and Max Titchmarsh of SPARK, the event will focus on the practical aspect of colour choice and specification and will feature projects which use colour imaginatively.
The full list of speakers
- Marcos Rosello, director and George Wade, associate director at aLL Design
- Sarah Featherstone, director at Featherstone Young
- Lianne Russ and Phil Henshaw, architects at russ + henshaw
- Alexis Harrison, associate at Arup
- Max Titchmarsh, director at SPARK
Join us on 16 July to get involved in the debate.
AJ Specification Live is a series of free monthly AJ events, in association with NLA, with afternoon talks providing in-depth information on design, specification, building materials and construction methods, followed by networking drinks.
When Wednesday 16 July. Talks: 4 – 6pm
Where NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT