The eight clients vying for Client of the Year at the AJ100 Awards have been revealed
The shortlist includes four universities - Imperial College, UCL, the University of East Anglia and Dr Jean Robillard, vice president for medical affairs at the University of Iowa, who led the Foster + Partners-designed new children’s hospital at the US institution.
The finalists also include another educational facility, the City of Glasgow College, which has completed two major campuses - Riverside Campus and City Campus - in the last two years.
The shortlist is completed by City & Country, Network Rail and Glasgow Life, which is a key partner backing the overhaul of Kelvin Hall by Page\Park.
The winner will be announced at the annual AJ100 dinner on Wednesday 14 June at the Tower of London.
Last year the coveted award was given to Plymouth College of Art & Plymouth School of the Creative Arts.
- City & Country; nominated by Purcell
- City of Glasgow College; nominated by Reiach and Hall Architects
- Glasgow Life; nominated by Page\Park Architects
- Imperial College London; nominated by Allies and Morrison
- Network Rail; nominated by BDP
- Dr Jean Robillard, University of Iowa; nominated by Foster + Partners
- UCL; nominated by Hawkins\Brown
- University of East Anglia; nominated by LSI Architects