Unsupported browser

For a better experience please update your browser to its latest version.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

WOMEN'S INSTITUTE

  • Comment

The number of women joining the RIBA today is more than double the average for the profession as a whole, figures issued last week reveal. More than 27 per cent of new members reported to last week's council meeting were women, compared with 11 per cent across the profession. Almost half of all new student members are female. Overall the membership of the RIBA crept up by 1 per cent. Meanwhile, hardship across the profession appears to have fallen, with the number paying 'hardship' subscriptions down by 12 per cent over the past year.

  • Comment

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.

Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.