1. Rain-harvesting sombrero.
2. The BlackBeret Highbrowser.
3. Visor in form of miniature concrete brise-soleil.
4. False turban containing 50 Gigabytes of extra memory.
5. The Shigeru Ban emergency cardboard cocktail hat.
6. Photovoltaic yarmulke.
7. Tricorne made from locally-sourced Observer Business & Media section.
8. Adobe mudflat deerstalker, with mudflaps.
9. The Frank Gehry Biretta 2.0 - 'Designed by computers, irritated with style'.
10. Double-skinned cycling bio-helmet/fluorescent algae farm.