1. Garden wormery modelled on the Unité d'Habitation.
2. Bamboo-framed 'intelligent' spectacles.
3. Weekend minimalist cottage with climate-healing properties.
4. Trevor Baylis wind-up slide projector.
5. A smirking eco-blog called something like Environmentality, chronicling your whimsical journey through a dictionary of quotations.
6. Hydrogen-powered bicycle with unisex handlebars.
7. Misconceived concept drawings composter.
8. A Brazilian foster-sapling implanted with your DNA.
9. Glow-in-the-dark Apple Conscience Monitor.
10. Personal coat of arms featuring a cool turbine, something in Latin and two polar bears rampant.