Allies and Morrison and Mole both have two buildings shortlisted for RIBA Awards in the East region
A total of 18 projects have been shortlisted in the region for this year’s RIBA Awards, including the Britten-Pears Archive, Aldeburgh designed by 2012 Stirling Prize-winner Stanton Williams.
The architects will find out whether they have won a Regional Award at a ceremony in Cambridge on 10 April.
Regional winners will be put forward for the RIBA National Awards, with the lucky recipients announced in June. Those collecting national awards will then be considered for the 2014 RIBA Stirling Prize.
- Britten-Pears Archive, Aldeburgh by Stanton Williams
- The Arboretum, Burnham by Cowper Griffith Architects
- Ash Court, Cambridge by Allies and Morrison
- Creative Arts Building, City College, Norwich by BDP
- Wildfowl Cottage, Cambridge by 5th Studio
- The Forum, Southend on Sea by ADP
- Addenbrookes Rosie Hospital, Cambridge by Allies and Morrison
- Abode, Great Kneighton, Cambridge by Proctor and Matthews
- Newnham Court, Cambridge by Cottrell & Vermeulen Architecture
- High House Artist Studios, Purfleet by HAT Projects
- Hargood Close, Colchester by Proctor and Matthews
- Finchingfield Guildhall, Braintree by Kay Pilsbury Thomas Architects
- St Georges Chapel, Great Yarmouth by Hopkins Architects
- TOKKO Youth Space, Luton by Astudio
- Private House, Aldeburgh by James Gorst Architects
- Beach Huts, Shoeburyness, Southend on Sea by Pedder & Scampton Architects
- Stackyard, Diss by Mole Architects
- Hindolveston Road Housing, Norwich by Mole Architects
- Broombank, Aldeburgh by SOUP Architects
RIBA Awards 2014: East shortlist revealed