Magnus Strom has joined John Pardy.The practice is now called John Pardy Architects and its address is Beck Farm Studio, St Leonards Road, East End, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 5SR.
Sheppard Robson has appointed five new associates.
They are Paul Frondella, Barry Kendall, Benjamin Lesser, Fraser Rae and Ian Rudolph.
Jonathan Davidson Associates has been renamed Total Architecture Ltd.
Birmingham-based Sjolander da Cruz Architects has moved to 57 Frederick Street, Birmingham B1 3HS, tel 0121 200 1072.
Dublin-based RKD Architects and McCarthy Lynch Partnership in Cork have merged to form RKD McCarthy Lynch and will continue to be based in Exham House, Douglas, Co Cork.
Tangram has appointed Tim Barnett as a partner.
Trevor Hewett Architects has moved to 25 Castle Street, Hereford HR1 2NW, tel 01432 360938.
Building Design Partnership has elected Nicholas Terry as chairman.
Squire and Partners has made William Jeffries and Robert Bochel directors.
Henry Squire, Richard Webster and Tim Must have been promoted to associate level.
Pollard Thomas & Edwards has promoted Dominic May to director.
Send details of changes and appointments to Victoria Huttler, The Architects'Journal, 151 Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4GB, or e-mail victoria. huttler@construct. emap. com