The winners of the annual AJ100 awards were revealed at a ceremony at the Tower of London on Wednesday night (8 June)
More than 700 architects, clients and industry figures turned out to find out which practices had made it into the AJ’s 100-long list of the largest firms.
The league table was topped by Foster + Partners for the fifth year in a row. The practice also picked up the Client’s Choice Award.
The awards also recognised Zaha Hadid with a Contribution to the Profession Award.
Other winners on the night included Hawkins\Brown, WilkinsonEyre, Grimshaw, Architype and MaccreanorLavington.
The full list of winners
- Contribution to the Profession: Zaha Hadid
- Practice of the Year: Hawkins\Brown
- Building of the Year: Weston Library by WilkinsonEyre
- Sustainable Practice of the Year: Architype
- International Practice of the Year: Grimshaw
- Employer of the Year: Make Architects
- Client of the Year: Plymouth College of Art and Plymouth School of Creative Arts
- Executive Architect of the Year: Veretec
- Architectural Collaboration of the Year: BDP with Wolfgang Buttress
- Best Use of Technology: HTA Design
- Business Breakthrough of the Year: MaccreanorLavington
- Clients’ Choice: Foster + Partners
- Fastest Growing Practice of the Year: Zaha Hadid Architects
- New Member of the Year: Bennetts Associates