[15-19 April 2013] Green Sky Thinking will be held again in april next year with a programme of over 50 events
After 2012’s successful programme of events Green Sky Thinking is returning again in 2013 with a variety of events profiling London-based sustainable projects.
The week long programme will highlight new thinking in environmental design by providing a platform to showcase best practice and thinking in sustainable design.
Last year Footprint covered many events held under the theme Mapping Sustainable London, including:
- A talk hosted by FCBStudios entitled ‘If Walter Gropius was setting up the Bauhaus today - how would he tackle sustainability?’
- A workshop on adaptable neighbourhoods by Ash Sakula
- A visit to Biotecture’s green wall at Edgware Road Station
- A talk by Marks Barfield on retrofitting in conservation areas
- A tour of AHMM’s Tea Building
To register your interest, contact Katie Darling.