Natalie Bennett, leader of Green Party, is set to speak at this year’s AJ Footprint Live conference
Held again at the Royal College of Physicians, the annual sustainability conference will be kicked off by James Timberlake of Kieran Timberlake with a talk on refabricating architecture.
Timberlake is currently working on the new American Embassy building in Nine Elms. Due to complete in 2017, the new American Embassy is targeting both BREEAM Outstanding and LEED Platinum.
He will be joined by Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, Wolfson Prize-winner David Rudlin of URBED, director at John McAslan + Partners’ Kevin Lloyd, Penoyre and Prasad partner Greg Penoyre, and White Arkitekter’s Monica von Schmalensee amongst others.
- James Timberlake, partner, Kieran Timberlake
- Natalie Bennett, leader, Green Party
- Kevin Lloyd, director, John McAslan + Partners
- Greg Penoyre, senior partner, Penoyre & Prasad
- David Rudlin, director, URBED
- Monica von Schmalensee, chief executive, White Arkitekter
- Alex Solk, partner, Sheppard Robson
- Chris Brown, chief executive, Igloo
- Neil Pennell, head of sustainability, Land Securities
- Andre Gibbs, partner, Argent
- Robert Maguire, director of development, Canary Wharf Group
Taking place on 20 November, the annual sustainability conference, which is themed around the sustainable city, is a must-attend, cross-industry event.
AJ Footprint Live
When 20 November
Where Royal College of Physicians, London, NW1 4LE