Achieving technical excellence in façade design
Thursday 16th October 2008
America Square Conference Centre, London EC3
AJ’s Façade Design 2008 conference helps you fine-tune your technical understanding of what affects the building envelope, so you have the knowledge to design projects with that ‘wow’ factor.
Deciding which façade system and materials to use can be challenging. Refine your understanding of the latest innovations in the market at this one-day conference.
Balancing costs and energy performance of a façade can be a challenge. Do you need help?
With growing demands from clients for cost-effective façades and increased Government legislation on energy efficiency, architects need to balance many requirements when designing a building façade.
Attend Façade Design 2008 to find out about managing costs and improving energy efficiency on your façade project.
Plus! Hear detailed case studies on the technicalities of designing a façade for different building types.
Façade Design 2008 can provide you with the technical understanding you need when designing the façade of your project
* Develop technical expertise in façade systems and materials
* Improve energy performance in your building envelope
* Network with fellow practitioners and discuss their experience with facades
* Discover how the building core can determine façade aesthetic
* Hear in-depth case studies on leading of façades in residential, office and mixed use developments