Unsupported browser

For a better experience please update your browser to its latest version.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Consultation on proposed name change deferred

  • Comment
RIBA council

Council has decided not to go out to consultation with the membership over the proposed name change to the Royal Institute of British Architecture. It will consider the issues at the next council meeting in March before deciding whether to go to consultation or not. 'This is a fundamental issue,' said Maurice McCarthy. 'The members require a degree of guidance before it goes out to them.'

  • Comment

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.

Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.