Castle Cement has supplied two tonnes of hydraulic lime to a ú1.5 million project to restore Chantry House in Henley on Thames to its original glory.
Used for the consolidation of a flint retaining wall within the ground fl oor area of the building, hydraulic lime was chosen for its durability and faster setting time compared to lime putty. The same mortar has also been used for bedding all the ridges and verges of the roof.
ENQUIRY NO. 1224