Enter our Going Underground competition and your proposal could feature in The AJ
Here are three stand-out projects to get you thinking…
The RIW and AJ ‘Going Underground’ competition is inviting imaginative designs for new subterranean concepts beneath a UK landmark.
How to enter
- Choose a UK landmark and propose an underground structure beneath it
- Submit your proposal on the ‘RIW Going Underground Drawing Sheet’ PDF
- Your proposal can be hand drawn, rendered or drawn in CAD. Drawings of any size will be accepted, but A2 or A3 is the preferred size
- See the attached ‘Rules and conditions of entry’ PDF for more info
- Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please share your idea on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using hashtag #goingunderground
Make founder Ken Shuttleworth will be one of the judges, which will see the winning entry receive £1,000 of holiday vouchers and the best designs feature in the AJ.
The closing date for entries is 8 May 2015.