Wexford County Council is on the hunt for a design team to overhaul the historic Market House in Enniscorthy
The project will create new offices inside the 1813 town centre landmark (pictured, left) which is currently used as a local government administrative building.
Located at the convergence of five major streets, Market House was originally built for the Earl of Portsmouth.
The structure first used a parish school before being converted into a Methodist chapel and then a technical school.
The 30 month contract has an estimated value of between £40,000 and £70,000. The winner will be appointed to a single-party framework agreement to provide integrated design team services for the project.
Conservation architecture, civil and structural engineering, quantity surveying, mechanical and electrical engineering, and project supervision services will all be required.
The deadline for applications is midday on 23 November.
How to apply
View the contract notice for more information
Wexford County Council
Tel: + 353 - - 0539196672