Unsupported browser

For a better experience please update your browser to its latest version.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Dinah Bornat's comments

• Competition: Cinderford Northern Quarter, Forest of Dean

Dinah Bornat's comment 4 July, 2018 9:02 pm

It also says its not open to SMEs!

• Construction industry must stop sexualising women

Dinah Bornat's comment 12 November, 2017 5:43 pm

We have a long way to go in the construction industry and the architectural profession to get anywhere near parity. There is a global campaign against sexual harassment. Now would be the time to begin cleaning up our act so that women can start to feel comfortable at work. Let’s start with MPIM shall we? Who thinks it’s acceptable for escorts and prostitutes to be part of a trade fair? Hands up anyone?

• Pavilion designs sought for Bethnal Green's Museum Gardens

Dinah Bornat's comment 8 February, 2013 12:06 pm

Dear 'Arch Triumph'. I am confused by your reply. I've read your brief quite carefully, and whilst very long its not very clear. Some very important facts - such as who you all are, who the judges are and who owns the land, for example, leave me wondering whether this in fact a project at all, or just a scam. I speak as I find. I would be vary wary of entering any competition without such important information.
    Nice that you like me work though. Thanks!

• Pavilion designs sought for Bethnal Green's Museum Gardens

Dinah Bornat's comment 8 February, 2013 8:27 am

Nice that you like me work though. Thanks!

• Pavilion designs sought for Bethnal Green's Museum Gardens

Dinah Bornat's comment 7 February, 2013 11:04 pm

Nice that you like me work though. Thanks!

• Pavilion designs sought for Bethnal Green's Museum Gardens

Dinah Bornat's comment 28 January, 2013 10:25 pm

Er hello AJ - have you actually read this brief? I'm surprised its not in your spam folder. Its worse than gibberish, and scary to think they might be responsible for something getting built, even temporarily. Help!