IT: more script
Jamie Gwilliam reveals his favourite scripts of 2008
This has to be one of the most useful scripts I have been sent in a very long time. Make sure this is the one script that you install. It will immediately benefit your workflow on a daily basis when using the ‘Project Folder’ option.
The main purpose of the macrosript utility ‘Project Switcher’ is for quickly switching between multiple project folders. It keeps track of the previously opened projects, saves them to an .ini file and presents them in a dropdown list.
Time control v0.1
This is for handily being able to control your time range.
This script is predominantly designed to enhance the existing snap functions when working with verts.
- Moves selected or all vertices of one or more objects to nearby vertices or grid points
- You can snap multiple selected objects with one click
- Only snaps to and from Editable Poly or Editable Mesh objects, other types are disregarded
- You can filter out hidden, frozen or currently selected objects to gain snap speed on larger scenes
- Use the ‘selected’ flag to keep objects apart when snapping multiple objects
- Added axis constraints
- Lower seek distance speeds up large snap selections in large scenes
- Infinite snap will try to snap to any valid point at any distance, its slow on large complex scenes
- Remove debug snap seek box visualisation to gain speed, it disables screen redraw