Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ten architects and designers vying to win the prestigious home of the future contest
Much has been made about the death of the high street, but are those who urge regeneration ignoring the very real economic success of ethnically diverse micro-traders? Will Hurst reports
This is the Resurrection - FAT has returned from the dead to guest edit AJ’s summer special issue
A £9million new youth hostel in east London has refurbished two very different buildings to create a modern place for travellers to meet and sleep, says Will Hurst
Will Hurst takes a look at the Lincoln School of Architecture’s end-of-year show
Malcolm Reading and Deborah Saunt have attacked David Higgins’ comments on £40billion rail link
The AJ asks whether housebuilders and architects can really work together to produce better homes
Difficult messages for architects were voiced as professional ethics came under scrutiny at a Bartlett/UCL debate in London last week
Newly released correspondence has revealed Boris Johnson’s doubts over £30 million grant and underwriting maintenance costs
The boss of 100 Resilient Cities has said London must tackle the threat of social inequality
- Porritt: 'architects are failing to tackle climate change'
- RCA announces new head of architecture
- RIBA and ARB ethical codes attacked
- Boris backs Museum of London architectural competition
- Smithsons’ son reveals delight over Robin Hood listing support
- Big guns come out in support of Robin Hood Gardens
- Be confident Historic England and admit you got it wrong on Robin Hood Gardens
- TfL boss orders Garden Bridge review
- Careers: on the move
- Bouygues: 'We're looking to appoint architects at Canning Town'