Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor of London Boris Johnson will this week rule on the future of the Royal Mail’s controversial Mount Pleasant housing scheme
Ken Drew draws international media attention after being pictured by Times photographer
Two leading Scottish architects have clashed over the country’s independence referendum
- Tell us what independence would really mean for Scottish architects
- Asbestos legal advice website launched by RMJM families
- New row erupts over Ealing's Crossrail station plans
- Richard Rogers renews Crossrail criticism
- Skyline: AJ delivers five key recommendations to Boris Johnson
- Gove's department picks firm for HQ it previously sued
- Pascall+Watson takes over Crossrail stations under design and build contract