Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Heatherwick outscored Wilkinson Eyre on bridge design experience, FOI response reveals
Heading to MIPIM? Read the AJ’s top 10 tips to help you make the most of your trip to Europe’s biggest property fair
The benefits of green infrastructure are propelling it from optional extra to must-have, says Will Hurst
- Norman Foster hails conversion of his Renault building into kids’ play centre
- Soane of the suburbs
- Lumley's Boris letter fuels Garden Bridge lobby claims
- Paolozzi arches at Tottenham Court Road ‘already demolished’
- Liz Diller: 'We're considering opening a UK office'
- Architects agree to meet campaigners over threatened Paolozzi murals
- Paolozzi murals at Tottenham Court Road tube face demolition