Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architecture’s culture of unpaid overtime may be embedded but it needs to be challenged, writes Will Hurst
Institute’s Palestinian counterpart threatens to cease co-operation in protest at its recent delegation to the region
The RIBA’s delegation to Israel and the West Bank has been branded a ‘disgrace’ by the council member who seconded the resolution to suspend the institute’s Israeli counterpart from the International Union of Architects (UIA)
- Gherkin sold for £700m
- RIBA Council members travel to Israel and Palestine for talks on settlements
- New Covent Garden plans set for approval despite opposition
- Boris Johnson in planning challenge to SOM/BDP Nine Elms project
- Gehry gives middle finger to reporter
- Circle Housing picks 24 architects
- Hadid and Barber propose Mount Pleasant alternatives