Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Classical architect George Saumarez Smith will be painting a work of art live at a free event on colour organised by the AJ and Dulux Trade next month
London mayor likens Heatherwick to Michelangelo as he is forced to respond to AJ’s FOI revelations
Michael Trentham Architects (MTA) evacuated from its office after huge Second World War bomb is found next door
Richard Rogers welcomes new listing bid after certificate of immunity expires
All high-rise residential schemes in London must be tested against alternative forms of development which achieve the same goals and densities, the cross-party planning committee of the London Assembly has said
Heatherwick outscored Wilkinson Eyre on bridge design experience, FOI response reveals
Heading to MIPIM? Read the AJ’s top 10 tips to help you make the most of your trip to Europe’s biggest property fair
The benefits of green infrastructure are propelling it from optional extra to must-have, says Will Hurst
Norman Foster has expressed his ‘delight’ at the conversion of his landmark Renault building in Swindon into a Kidz About play centre
As well as his famous Lincoln’s Inn home, John Soane built a country house for his family in Ealing. Now Pitzhanger Manor is undergoing an ambitious renovation
- Lumley's Boris letter fuels Garden Bridge lobby claims
- Paolozzi arches at Tottenham Court Road ‘already demolished’
- Liz Diller: 'We're considering opening a UK office'
- Architects agree to meet campaigners over threatened Paolozzi murals
- Paolozzi murals at Tottenham Court Road tube face demolition
- Classical replacement mooted for Hyde Park Barracks
- Zaha challenged over worker conditions in Qatar
- Skyline campaign turns skyscraper debate on its head
- Stars come out at Battersea Power Station
- Garden Bridge gains momentum - and vilification