Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Matthew Turner to answer your work questions from January
Questions raised about ‘sketchy’ process that led to design studio landing Thames crossing commission – with £60 million of public funding
English Heritage looks set to toughen up its planning advice on designing tall buildings, its London planning and conservation director has said
- Conservation specialist challenges ‘replica’ restoration of Mac library
- Unpaid overtime needs to be challenged
- Row over RIBA's Israel trip escalates
- RIBA councillor slams delegation to Israel
- Gherkin sold for £700m
- RIBA Council members travel to Israel and Palestine for talks on settlements
- New Covent Garden plans set for approval despite opposition