Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two leading Scottish architects have clashed over the country’s independence referendum
No one disputes there are ideological differences either side of Hadrian’s Wall, writes Will Hurst
Site backed by RIBA and RIAS will provide help and information on compensation claims
- New row erupts over Ealing's Crossrail station plans
- Richard Rogers renews Crossrail criticism
- Skyline: AJ delivers five key recommendations to Boris Johnson
- Gove's department picks firm for HQ it previously sued
- Pascall+Watson takes over Crossrail stations under design and build contract
- Francis Terry launches rival design for Mount Pleasant housing scheme
- Zaha design award sparks backlash