Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hawkins\Brown agrees to talk with campaigners over threatened Eduardo Paolozzi murals on Tube
Twentieth Century Society seeks urgent meeting with architect over fate of two ‘key’ 1980s mosaics
Classicist practice Quinlan & Francis Terry Architects has released a striking image of its proposal to replace Basil Spence’s 1970 tower at Hyde Park Barracks
- Zaha challenged over worker conditions in Qatar
- Skyline campaign turns skyscraper debate on its head
- Stars come out at Battersea Power Station
- Garden Bridge gains momentum - and vilification
- Mouzhan Majidi moves from Fosters to Zaha
- AJ recruits career ‘coach’
- Politicians to probe Heatherwick’s Garden Bridge appointment