Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Frank Gehry has given a Spanish reporter the middle finger salute at a press conference after being asked if his own architecture was just about spectacle.
More than 20 architects including PRP, HTA Design, JM Architects, PCKO and Levitt Bernstein have won places on a housing framework agreement set to deliver 6,000 new homes over the next five years
Opposition to the Royal Mail’s housing scheme at its Mount Pleasant site in Clerkenwell has mounted after locally based architects Peter Barber and Zaha Hadid both expressed interest in developing alternative design
- RIBA Stirling Prize 2014: Introduction
- Dixon Jones and Richard Griffiths plot rival plan for listed TfL icon
- Boris pours cold water on Skyline campaign demands
- RSHP hit by £5 million legal claim over Oxley Woods homes
- Mayor to rule on Mount Pleasant
- Architect hangs huge Union Jack from his Edinburgh flat
- Richard Murphy warns of ‘economic limbo’ for Scottish architects