Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of green infrastructure are propelling it from optional extra to must-have, says Will Hurst
Norman Foster has expressed his ‘delight’ at the conversion of his landmark Renault building in Swindon into a Kidz About play centre
As well as his famous Lincoln’s Inn home, John Soane built a country house for his family in Ealing. Now Pitzhanger Manor is undergoing an ambitious renovation
- Lumley's Boris letter fuels Garden Bridge lobby claims
- Paolozzi arches at Tottenham Court Road ‘already demolished’
- Liz Diller: 'We're considering opening a UK office'
- Architects agree to meet campaigners over threatened Paolozzi murals
- Paolozzi murals at Tottenham Court Road tube face demolition
- Classical replacement mooted for Hyde Park Barracks
- Zaha challenged over worker conditions in Qatar