Will Hurst is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of his career writing about architecture and construction. A news specialist with an expertise in investigative and campaigning journalism.
Hurst has written for national titles such as the Guardian, Times and Financial Times as well as for the trade press and has been interviewed about architecture on radio and TV. He was named both news reporter and feature writer of the year at the 2013 IBP awards for his work in exposing construction industry blacklisting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A commemoration to mark the centenary of the First World War’s disastrous Gallipoli campaign this week included one of the country’s most famous conservation architects
NLA’s interactive new model of London represents a leap forward in understanding the city around us, writes Will Hurst
Efforts to rebuild the Euston Arch have been stepped up with a new outdoor exhibition of stones from the Victorian edifice
Cycling safety campaigner and NLA boss Peter Murray says vast majority of cycling deaths caused by construction industry HGVs
Chris Wilkinson discussed his love of painting, his experience of working with Norman Foster, the media and London’s Garden Bridge in a wide-ranging talk at the RIBA last night
Listed Rogers’ house in Wimbledon will now benefit doctorate students from university’s design school
Architecture professor Dirk van den Heuvel questions motives behind EH’s opposition to listing following fresh protection bid
London mayor likens Heatherwick to Michelangelo as he is forced to respond to AJ’s FOI revelations
Michael Trentham Architects (MTA) evacuated from its office after huge Second World War bomb is found next door
Richard Rogers welcomes new listing bid after certificate of immunity expires
- London Assembly demands ‘new and improved’ tall building policy
- Critics accuse TfL of ‘pre-judging’ 2013 Garden Bridge contest
- The AJ's tough guide to MIPIM 2015
- Architects must branch out and embrace green infrastructure
- Norman Foster hails conversion of his Renault building into kids’ play centre
- Soane of the suburbs
- Lumley's Boris letter fuels Garden Bridge lobby claims
- Paolozzi arches at Tottenham Court Road ‘already demolished’
- Liz Diller: 'We're considering opening a UK office'
- Architects agree to meet campaigners over threatened Paolozzi murals