Top 10...Richard Rogers' Lordly gripes
1. Urban Task Force still ignored despite rhetoric.
2. Terminal 5 now carrying too much cultural baggage.
3. Suburbia remains ghastly...
4. ...AND in breach of recent Guardian article guidelines.
5. Food today too fast.
6. Planners today too slow.
7. Too few pompous shits at heart of decision-making.
8. New communities developing sense of place, belonging and identity despite incorrect design.
9. Nowhere civilised enough in Thames Gateway to have lunch.
10. If any justice in world, certain influential architects would get 'great clout'.