Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: email@example.com
As industry recovers from the economic downturn, practices need to be prepared to respond to new opportunities. In association with Deltek, the AJ gathered an expert panel to look at the challenges of winning work, building resilience and retaining talented staff
Enter now: The deadline for entering the AJ Small Projects Awards 2015 has been extended until Friday 12 December
Southwark-based A-Zero Architects has built this five-bedroom house in the shell of a cow shed near Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- John McCall unwraps £2.2m Welsh youth enterprise centre
- AJ Buildings Library: Brick and stone
- Howzat! TAKA reveals Irish cricket pavilion
- Grimshaw's Manhattan transport hub opens doors
- Groundworks wins planning for 'paragraph 55' country home
- Design ACB's cement-clad youth centre wins planning
- Evans Vettori wins 2014 Presidents’ Award for best church building