Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: email@example.com
As the 2014 Commonwealth Games gets under way in Glasgow tonight (23 July), the AJ takes a tour of the venues
Dietmar Feichtinger Architects has completed this 760m-long link connecting the historic Mont Saint-Michel to the French mainland opened to the public today (22.July)
Architecture students from the University of East London (UEL) have completed this pavilion outside the Building Centre, on Store Street, London
- Foster unwraps Imperial War Museum refurb
- Hauser & Wirth gallery opens in Somerset
- TDO unveils Peckham car park pavilion
- Design ACB wins planning for Grade II church conversion
- Strathclyde students reveal trio of Highland 'gems'
- Cullinan's Jaguar research centre wins planning
- Place: Light First - iGuzzini lighting challenge