Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanton Williams’ Cambridge Laboratory has been voted the AJ readers’ favourite ever RIBA Stirling Prize-winning building
Niall McLaughlin and Maria Smith will be speaking at an event to launch this year’s AJ Small Projects Awards on the 29 October
Mobile Studio Architects’ pop-up ‘folly’ for the Arts & Humanities Festival at King’s College London (KCL) has opened today (15 October)
- Vote now: choose your all-time favourite RIBA Stirling Prize winner
- LSE by O’Donnell + Tuomey
- Temporary roof installed over the Mac
- Victorian Society reveals top ten most endangered buildings
- Sheppard Robson's Bristol Uni sciences building opens
- Ollier Smurthwaite unwraps split-level home
- Foster Lomas wins planning for home among back gardens