Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: email@example.com
Video: Thomas Heatherwick discusses his recently completed Bombay Sapphire distillery ahead of its public opening next month
What the profession is saying on Twitter about the Scottish independence referendum
Scott Batty Architect has been granted planning permission for a £450,000 house in Storrington, West Sussex
- First peek inside Haworth Tompkins National Theatre refurb
- Sandy Rendel wins planning for Peckham terrace
- AJ launches Footprint Live 2014
- Threefold wins planning for Swiss lakehouse
- Win tickets to Shard with Open House London
- Nicholas Hare wins competition to design London Film School
- Gianni Botsford reveals ‘invisible’ canalside extension