Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TateHindle has unwrapped this renovation of a seven storey office block in the City of London
Feilden+Mawson’s Prague studio - FAM Architekti - has built this larch-clad holiday retreat in the Czech Republic
As the 2014 Commonwealth Games gets under way in Glasgow tonight (23 July), the AJ takes a tour of the venues
- Mont Saint-Michel causeway opens to pedestrians
- UEL students unwrap NLA pavilion
- Foster unwraps Imperial War Museum refurb
- Hauser & Wirth gallery opens in Somerset
- TDO unveils Peckham car park pavilion
- Design ACB wins planning for Grade II church conversion
- Strathclyde students reveal trio of Highland 'gems'