Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: email@example.com
Knight Architects has completed this 20m-long bridge across the Grand Union Canal in Paddington, London which opens up like a fan
Emmett Russell Architects has completed this house screened from the street by a high wall, in Bristol
Enter now: The AJ has begun its annual search for the best architecture built for less than £250,000
- Douglas and King starts work on Hackney penthouses
- Grimshaw's Melbourne health institute officially opens
- GMA unwraps 'walled garden' house
- LSE by O’Donnell + Tuomey
- Stirling Prize video: Aquatic Centre by Zaha Hadid
- Heatherwick's Bombay Sapphire distillery set to open doors
- Scotland Referendum 2014: reaction as it happens on twitter