Tom is an architectural historian and award winning journalist. He holds a MA in Architectural History from Edinburgh University and is currently enrolled on a second Architectural History Masters at the Bartlett.
At the AJ Tom helped launch the AJ Buildings Library, for which he was highly commended at the IBP Awards and shortlisted for a PPA award. In 2014 Tom was named Digital Journalist of the Year at the IBP awards.
- Tel: 020 3033 2735
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwark-based A-Zero Architects has built this five-bedroom house in the shell of a cow shed near Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Liverpool-based John McCall Architects has completed this youth enterprise and education hub in Denbigh, north Wales
TAKA Architects has completed this £600,000 pavilion for Merrion Cricket Club, in Dublin
- Grimshaw's Manhattan transport hub opens doors
- Groundworks wins planning for 'paragraph 55' country home
- Design ACB's cement-clad youth centre wins planning
- Evans Vettori wins 2014 Presidents’ Award for best church building
- Scott Brownrigg completes £10m college refurb
- Wilkinson King unwraps cross-laminated timber house
- Chester-le-Street Civic Centre architect 'sad and disappointed' over demolition