ROCKPANEL: Something to BRE proud of…
ROCKPANEL® products have been independently certified for their environmental performance by the Building Research Establishment (BRE).
On the basis of a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) performed from cradle to grave, BRE Global granted ROCKPANEL an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). ROCKPANEL facade cladding is thus acknowledged as amongst the best performing in their category with A+ and A ratings for various structures used as rainscreen cladding. The EPD is based on International Standards, recognized worldwide and is a recognition which provides an assurance that opting in favour of low maintenance ROCKPANEL facade cladding in a sustainable construction project is a responsible choice. Designers can now get the benefit of improved BREEAM ratings by using ROCKPANEL decorative facade cladding.
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) by the internationally recognized and independent Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Third party verified
- Life Cycle assessment (LCA) performed from cradle to grave based on ISO standards
- Only A+ rated and A rated elements
- Official acknowledgement of 60 year lifetime for the stone wool board
- Feeds into design based building assessments such as BREEAM
For more information…
Contact us via www.rockpanel.co.uk/contact to get detailed literature or request a cpd to learn more about the benefits of using ROCKPANEL products in your buildings.