Horne Engineering - Design make-over for sport showers
Horne Engineering Ltd, expert in temperature controls since 1909 and designer of the Building Better Healthcare award-winning Optitherm thermostatic tap*, is delighted to introduce the Duŝo, shower column for ‘group’ showering applications in school and team sport facilities, leisure centres and swimming pools.
Take the Duŝo on tour.
Unlike other group showers available on the market, the Duŝo column is a striking and clever design that offers enhanced functionality as well as strong aesthetic appeal. The smooth and slender anodised aluminium column curves gracefully at the top to accommodate a shapely and distinctive head with bright polished chromium finish and dark grey trim. The spray plate and actuator paddle are available in a choice of four colours to complement a wide array of colour palettes and interior design styles. The actuator paddle is smooth and tactile yet thoroughly robust – perfectly suited for group showering installations in a variety of settings.
Aside from its arresting looks, the Duŝo out-performs all other group timed flow control showers on a functional level too:
· Robust and reliable mechanical design
· Taller design accommodates smaller and taller users
· 60+ seconds duration as standard - enhancing user comfort and satisfaction
· 2 spray positions
· Integral flow regulator - 6 litre per minute - for water and energy savings
· Integral in-line strainer protects timed flow control mechanism from damage
· Easy to clean and maintain
· Made from recyclable materials
The aesthetic design, colour options and practical functionality of the Duŝo is fully illustrated and demonstrated in a narrated animation here.
* Building Better Healthcare 2008: Best Interiors Product.