Armstrong Ceilings’ latest A book gets an A star
Bigger and better than ever – that is the latest A Book guide to the stunning solutions that can be achieved in ceiling design from interior solutions provider Armstrong Building Products.
Armstrong Ceilings’ latest A Book is a user-friendly testament to the fact that the manufacturer’s innovative solutions not only inspire but also perform in education, healthcare, transport, office, and retail and leisure buildings all round the world.
Designed to inspire architects, specifiers and interior designers, it showcases dozens of case studies in colour-coded sections, providing examples of applications that have made particular use of a wide range of Armstrong products, ranging from mineral to metal and wood tiles, customised canopies and wall solutions.
Featured case studies, some over twice the number of pages as previous A Books, include the use of:
- Orcal metal tiles and Optima Canopies to optimise acoustics at Barnet College in London and Brooksbank School in West Yorkshire respectively,
- Ultima Canopies, Dune mineral tiles and planks, and Graphis mineral tiles to differentiate corridors and classrooms and optimise acoustics at Southampton Solent University,
- Metal Orcal Canopies to improve acoustics in a canteen with plenum constraints at St Bede’s Secondary School in Lytham St Anne’s, Lancashire,
- Armstrong’s Fastrak system with security clips to hide cable and service facilities at Mile End tube station in London,
- Infusions Canopies to differentiate areas at the Splash swimming pool in Stockton on Tees.
Part of a new series of brochures and communications tools including Armstrong Ceilings’ interactive Inspiration Zone, the A Book is updated on a regular basis.
Armstrong World Industries Ltd.
Building Products Division
Armstrong House, 38 Market Square
Uxbridge UB8 1NG
Phone: +44 (0) 1895 251122
Fax: +44 (0) 1895 274287