Janine Pattison Studios
Janine Pattison Studios offer a comprehensive Landscape, Planning and Design service for private clients and developers. Our service is based on thorough knowledge and experience aided by in-depth knowledge of the latest industry-standard software. We specialise in quickly and economically getting landscape planning conditions released so that a project can proceed with minimum delay.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Hard landscape design
- Soft landscape and planting design (planting plans, discharge of planning conditions, landscape maintenance and management plans)
- We specialise in ecological and sustainable planting design
Our promise to you:
- 100 % success rate with planners in getting planning conditions discharged
- Expert knowledge in CSH, SUDS, BREEAM, sustainable solutions
- UK-wide service, same-day quotation
- Quick, efficient and economic service
Using Vectorworks Landmark 2013 and other post-production software, Janine Pattison Studios are able to quickly and effectively communicate with associated professionals and produce practical, technically detailed Landscape Plans, sufficient to satisfy landscape planning conditions and clear reserved matters.
Why engage us? Three main reasons:
1. With the majority of developments, detailed landscape assessment and design is a requirement of the planning process.
2. With our understanding of design and layout, our expert input can enable the creation of a more pleasant living and working environment for any development
3. We can provide landscape design advice to enhance a wide range of projects
Please contact us for a prompt fixed-price quotation.
Where we don’t have the expertise in-house, we have a close affiliation with a wide network of trusted consultants from other professional sectors who can provide additional technical skills, such as arboriculture, archaeology, hydrology, ecology, architecture, development viability, planning and transport.