The Chartered Institute of Housing annual conference and exhibition is the UK’s leading social and affordable housing event, bringing housing associations and local authorities together with the private and voluntary sectors
The exhibition focuses on social and affordable housing and sustainable communities. It is the biggest and best-attended housing event in the UK, attracting housing professionals and key manufacturers.
Seminars run throughout the event and manufacturers will show new housing and regeneration products. Freefoam, for example, will exhibit its low-maintenance PVC roofline and cladding products that use its Colormax technology for colour matching, variety and colourfastness (pictured centre right).
Specialist flooring manufacturer Flowcrete will show its Flowfast two-hour flooring system. This seamless, hard-wearing and easy-to-maintain surface is widely used to refurbish entrances, walkways, stairwells and private balconies. Flowfast’s decorative quartz system and its terrazzo-like Terrosso flooring is used to replace tired concrete floors.
Solar Century will focus on the impact of the new feed-in tariff on housing associations, which will be paid for generated solar electricity, with savings passed on to tenants. For example, South Yorkshire Housing Association expects tenants to collectively save over £36,000 in energy bills next year as a result of investment in solar-electric homes (top right).
Beco Solar (bottom right) will exhibit its new Solrif integrated 120W photovoltaic panel.
- Venue Harrogate International Centre, King’s Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1
- Dates Tuesday 22 June, 9am-5.30pm; Wednesday 23 June, 9am-5.30pm; Thursday 24 June, 9am-4pm
- Admission charge Visitors from non-commercial organisations: pre-registration (before 18 June) free of charge; £12 plus VAT on site
- Registration www.cihhousing.com/register
- Exhibitor enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org