Unsupported browser

For a better experience please update your browser to its latest version.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Shear madness

  • Comment

It’s Health and Safety gone mad. Astragal was flabbergasted to learn that a life-sized woolly house, created by knitting enthusiast Alison Murray, from Bideford, Devon, will have to be taken down, because it has been deemed a fire hazard. Astragal would suggest that, in the current climate of namby-pambyism, everything should be wrapped in cotton wool, except, oops, that’s probably a fire hazard as well.

  • Comment

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.

Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.