Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
RIBA president Jane Duncan has urged the chancellor to take ‘urgent action’ to ensure the 400,000 affordable homes he pledged by 2020 are not ‘rabbit hutch’ houses
Maccreanor Lavington Architects has submitted plans for this 239 home double tower scheme in Wembley, north London
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is understood to be consulting on a round of redundancies ahead of its relocation from Hammersmith to the Leadenhall Building next month
Cambridgeshire County Council has approved this foot and cycle bridge over the River Cam, designed by bridge specialist Knight Architects
Tim Ronalds Architects has revealed plans for a new opera house in the grounds of West Horsley Place, Surrey – the country mansion unexpectedly inherited by Bamber Gascoigne
Newly released figures show that some authorities are significantly more like to give the green light to your planning application than others
SAVE Britain’s Heritage has unveiled plans it claims would save a row of historic buildings on the Strand which had been earmarked for demolition by King’s College London (KCL)
New images have been unveiled of a proposed 57-home apartment block overlooking New York’s Bryant Park, designed by David Chipperfield Architects
Six leading architects are vying for the London School of Economics (LSE) new £100 million Paul Marshall Building at 44 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
AHMM has agreed to change its contentious proposals for Norton Folgate, potentially resolving the high-profile planning dispute over the historic City of London fringe site
- French architect wins Bath bridge contest
- Owusu brings in lawyers over Feilden + Mawson exit
- De Rosee Sa completes £25,000 self-build lakeside cabin
- Council set to back contentious plans for threatened East End oddity
- Revealed: Foster's plans for £1bn overhaul of Bayswater store
- Bungalow, terrace, flat: What type of homes are we building?
- Good news! Architect unemployment returns to record low
- Sunday Times British Homes Awards: all the winners and runners-up
- Not enough regional experts on HS2 design panel, say critics
- Revealed: the 45 members of the new HS2 design panel