Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Southwark Council has thrown out plans for a rocket-shaped tower designed by Russian practice Studio 44
AJ120 big hitter ADP has announced it is opening a new Edinburgh office, just days after celebrating its 50th birthday
This year’s RIBA Stirling Prize host Lauren Laverne tells the AJ about her favourite buildings, her love of Ian Martin, and why she is interested in architecture
The AJ has been shortlisted for half a dozen top honours in this year’s International Building Press (IBP) awards
ISIS militants have destroyed another structure within the ancient city of Palmyra - this time a 2,000-year-old Roman arch
North London-based Belsize Architects has won the go-ahead for a new student housing scheme in Oxford
While Zaha Hadid’s treatment by BBC Radio 4’s Today programe brought sympathy from fellow architects, the interview has prompted a discussion of architects’ moral responsibility, reports Richard Waite
Increased revenue from UK and North American projects saw profit soar by 115 per cent at Wilkinson Eyre in the year to April, official accounts show.
British Society of Magazine Editors nominates AJ for business brand of the year, new editor of the year and scoop of the year
RMJM bosses Peter Morrison and Declan Thompson have been found guilty by magistrates in Hong Kong of failing to pay staff wages
- Second place for Foster in Mars base contest
- David Chipperfield Architects slips into the red
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners unwraps huge Chiswick office
- Richard Murphy wades into Calton Hill row with rival plans
- Foster in running for NASA-backed Mars base
- BBC apologises to Hadid over Qatar allegations
- Hadid becomes first woman to win Royal Gold Medal in her own right
- Hadid proposes office tower with 'world's tallest atrium'
- Exclusive interview: Zaha Hadid on winning the Royal Gold Medal
- Birmingham New Street falls short says scheme's architect