Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Stirling Prize-winner Stanton Williams has won planning approval for a new £40 million Children’s Rare Disease Research Centre building at Great Ormond Street Hospital
AJ100 big hitter BDP is understood to be behind plans for a new Boxpark in Croydon - a pop-up marketplace on the site of the proposed £1billion Ruskin Square development
The AJ can reveal the proposals by the six practices invited by developer Argent to come up with innovative designs for its emerging Airport City outside Manchester
- 5plus wins planning for BetFred-backed tower scheme
- Boris to underwrite Garden Bridge upkeep costs in shock u-turn
- Alsop to star in Ugly House television series
- Jestico + Whiles wins contest for 'centrepiece' Edinburgh hotel
- First look at Studio Egret West's 1,500-home Olympic Park plans
- Hopkins completes another Bryanston School building
- Niall Jacobson submits plans for live-work scheme in rural Devon