Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
The Museum of London has said it wants an internationally renowned name to design its proposed new home at Smithfield Market
The winners of this year’s AJ Small Projects Award Carmody Groarke has revealed plans for this temporary art gallery at Glyndebourne in East Sussex
Transport specialist Pascall + Watson has appointed Steve West to replace outgoing managing director Phil Holden
Rick Mather Architects has become the latest practice to have been given the task of revamping Croydon’s Fairfield Halls
The Twentieth Century Society has told the AJ it will not call for Powell & Moya’s 1976 Museum of Building at the Barbican to be listed
Edinburgh-based Sutherland Hussey Architects has changed its name to recognise the contribution of long-term equity partner Colin Harris
Leading housing association Peabody has appointed Proctor and Matthews Architects to spearhead the massive regeneration of South Thamesmead in south-east London
The Museum of London has confirmed it intends to move out of its Powell & Moya-designed home at the Barbican and into empty buildings at Smithfield Market
Madrid-based SelgasCano has revealed its designs for this year’s Serpentine Pavilion
Catherine Slessor has left The Architectural Review (AR) after 23 years on the world’s leading monthly architecture magazine
- Council rejects Grafton's contest-winning Kingston University scheme
- Rogers welcomes architecture portfolio 'promotion'
- Revealed: cost of replacing Cheesegrater bolts
- New tunnel through Pennines mooted as Northern transport strategy revealed
- SOM reveals plans for new Egyptian capital
- Take two: LDS bags planning for reworked Crossrail development
- Government plans to 'beef-up' architecture portfolio
- Hodder: 'This uninspiring budget fails to tackle the housing crisis'
- Hodder wins planning for 322-home Birmingham tower scheme
- Planning approval for RSHP's contest-winning LSE scheme