Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Terry Farrell has admitted the make-up of the government’s new housing design panel is unbalanced
PRP and Make have bagged ‘unanimous approval’ for the 207-home second phase of the new Chobham Manor neighbourhood on London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Mikhail Riches has beaten ADP, Adrian James Architects and Richard Griffiths Architects to win New College Oxford’s Longwall project
- Fletcher Crane submits plans for home beneath 60s tower
- Government sets up design panel to 'ensure quality of new homes'
- AJ honours city firefighters for saving the Glasgow School of Art
- Anger as Allies and Morrison's revised Winchester scheme approved
- Glasgow School of Art to take over city's McLellan Galleries
- £20,000 for Stirling Prize winner in doubt again as sponsor deal collapses
- The unusual suspects - some stories keep on coming back