Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Foster & Partners has seen off three others practices, including Zaha Hadid Architects, to land the multimillion project to overhaul the grade II-listed Whiteleys shopping centre in Bayswater, west London
Aukett Swanke Group, the only AJ100 practice listed on the Stock Exchange, has confirmed it is on the hunt for further acquisitions after posting strong trading figures
The UK’s 10th biggest practice Stride Treglown has handed the ownership of the company to its 280 staff
- The UK’s snub to Europan is symptomatic of our risk-averse housing sector
- FCBS partner Jo Wright jumps ship for Arup Associates
- Miami's Arquitectonica set to make UK debut after planning victory
- Fourteen post-war offices listed
- Investigation launched into Dundee V&A costs fiasco
- Metropolitan Workshop wins go-ahead for 115 homes in East End
- Tributes paid to architect killed in scooter accident