Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
A huge new development in Canary Wharf, which includes a huge residential tower by Herzog & de Meuron, has been approved by Tower Hamlets
Pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca has released images of a new £330million flagship scheme in Cambridge designed by Herzog & de Meuron
A major international design competition is to be launched for a ‘landmark’ cultural and educational campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, east London
- Hodder wins planning for Manchester towers
- Early rush on Shard to win Stirling Prize
- RIBA Stirling Prize 2014 shortlist revealed
- New practices: AHR
- Architects reveal proposals for Heathrow new town
- Judges announced for 2014 Stirling Prize
- London's first co-housing scheme completes