Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
The AJ’s columnist Ian Martin has made a stinging attack on the relentless privatisation of London’s air, space and skyline
Architects will host almost a third of the events at this year’s Green Sky Thinking Week (20-24 April)
The RIBA’s competition office has begun an international search for a team to create a new youth centre in Preston’s grade II-listed Brutalist bus station
- Doubts cast over Nine Elms bridge contest as Westminster objects
- Argent team named preferred bidder on Brent Cross Cricklewood South
- Cash prizes return for Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- DRDH or Haworth Tompkins to design London's new concert hall?
- ACME sees off big names to win Leipzig bank jackpot
- Designs emerge for Pinnacle as skyscraper site snapped up
- Critics call on Pickles to abolish the ARB